Pre-enrolment formalities :
- Contact us by phone at +33 (0)6 83 51 99 21 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Fill in the attached form by clicking here,
- Attend an information meeting. The meetings are held ONLINE each week via a connection link which is sent to you after pre-registration or in person at Vincennes on a date which will be confirmed to you as soon as the pre-registration has been made,
- Enroll your child for a 5-days immersion week at the school. The next immersion week will take place from September 2 to 8, 2020 in Vincennes. The pre-registration fees is 950€. They include administrative fees and costs related to the immersion period. They are payable by bank transfer before the start of the observation period and are non-refundable. They will be deducted from the fees in case of definitive registration.
At the end of the immersion period, an interview will be carried out with you and your child to validate your child’s definitive enrolment.
Definitive enrolment formalities :
At the end of the immersion period, an interview will be arranged with you and your child to confirm your child’s enrolment. The enrolment papers and the motivation letter must be sent to us within 8 days following the enrolment interview in order to validate the child’s entry into the establishment :
- Interview with the child and both parents,
- Enrolment form to be filled in and documents to be sent, including a letter of motivation written by the child and his parents,
- Final notice given on admission to Hub School Vincennes.
The pre-enrolment fee is €1,300. They include administrative costs (€350) and costs related to the immersion period (€950). They are payable by bank transfer before the start of the monitoring period. They will be deducted from the final enrolment fee and are non-refundable if the enrolment does not take place, whatever the reason.
Tuition fees (excluding annual registration fees, uniforms, meals, travel, outings and possible computer rental) amount to €12,500.