ENGAGE WITH US
WE CONSTANTLY INTEGRATE NEW SKILLS TO STRENGTHEN THE TEAM
We are looking for open-minded and caring profiles who are creative, adaptable, if possible bilingual (French/English, French/Spanish, French/Chinese), with one or more professional experiences in educational, associative, student or business and entrepreneurial environments, ready to put their talents to work on an ambitious project to reinvent education in elementary and middle school.
All those involved in our Hub School Vincennes facility are committed to fulfilling the following missions under the responsibility of the President of the Hub School 21 Association and the Director of the school:
- To introduce his or her pedagogical project,
- To adhere to the internal rules of the facility signed by the families and to enforce them,
- To develop, accompany and/or coordinate the implementation of projects, excursions, school trips, etc,
- Organize and participate in the follow-up of students, especially those with special needs,
- Monitor students’ progress in the subjects taught, on the online platform,
- To prepare for national diplomas (GCSE, ASSR, 1st aid…),
- To ensure children’s safety inside and outside the facility,
- To participate in training activities and to be a driving force in order to enrich them, as much as possible.
Would you like to get involved in the project and become a mentor? Leave us some information by clicking here and we will contact you shortly.